Monday 18 July 2011

Monday, 18 July 2011

The five rules of being a man
(adapted from an old manga [How to be a man])
1. Never create a superficial work. Pour your blood into the ink.
2. Never chase after popularity, which is as transient as a flower. Dig deep into the earth and lay roots.
3. No matter how much status you attain, you must never have regrets. If the choice is between Peace and The Storm. Choose the Storm
4. If you should fail, never cry. Study your failure and let it give birth to success.
5. Even if you obey the previous rules, never think you alone are right. Learn from everything and everyone round you.

I may a woman, but I really like the above! ^^



Lucy Mah is coming!! She is the cheeky niece of Jolly Ben, Nick. Curious and friendly~! She should arriving within the week. Nick has not been able to get a confirmation of her arrival  time
"Oh, Uncle Nick.. I will be sightseeing along the way. When I am here, I am here. ^^  Hugs and kisses to all, especially to my cuz, Robin!" - so reads her sms to Nick -_-'''
Lucy and Lizzy.....
I will have my hands full! ^^

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pics of your new Lucy Mäh, by the way I didn't know she is Jolly Ben's niece :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pleasantly surprised too!
    Lucy and Lizzy are gg to be great friends. and she is so gg to bully my bad tempered Robin (my jolly sheebo)!

    :))))))))))

    ReplyDelete