Wednesday 20 July 2011

Wednesday, 20 July 2011 - Lucy Mah's home

Lucy is home! I fetched her from CNS Raffles City yesterday (19th July 2011). What a jolly Jolly Mah! (Pardon the pun :p) With a big smile and a wave, she bounced into my arms and "Let's go home! ^^ "

In the train, 
*snatch*
"My phone...!"
"Guess who am I?! hehe!" 


"UNCLE NICK!!!! Thanks for having me!" 


"Aunt Nancy! I miss you! Bake me a carrot cake, please!"


"ROBIN!!! My most beloved cuz!"
"Get off me, Lucy!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO WAY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"



"I am home!"

Welcome home, Jolly Lucy! ^^ 

9 comments:

  1. Lucy Mah is here already? Thanks for the info! She's so adorable!! We're going to start searching for a beautiful one like yours! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad that the 25cm Lucy Mah does not have the freckles! but she has been running ard getting to know everyone and bullying robin along the way!
    -_-''

    ReplyDelete
  3. and she is really Jolly Ben's niece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy, you got her too! Congratulations, she is so lovely!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha then Jolly Ben is Uncle Ben, he must be excited to see Lucy! Went to west mall CNS just now, no lucy :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah.. uncle ben to all lucys except mine! to my lucy, it is uncle nick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and she is very lovely!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is very lovely!! But I still haven't found the best looking one to bring home, sigh :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. from lucy: the prettiest lucy is me! And i am with mh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete